When we walk into a room, the very first thing people notice is our smile. It can affect how we interact with others and, more importantly, our confidence. Over time we begin to notice little details about our smile that we aren’t content with. Coffee stains, missing or crooked teeth, and gaps are only a few factors stopping us from loving our smile. While general dentistry intends to keep your teeth healthy, cosmetic dental services enhance the way your smile looks, eliminate minor flaws and ensure that your smile is always “camera ready.”
BLVD Dental Aesthetics Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Every smile tells a story. But cosmetic dentistry methods exist for those who want to flip the script on the smile they were born with. Using his artistic abilities, keen sense of dental realism, and advanced technology, Dr. Adelpour employs the following cosmetic dentistry services:
- Composite Fillings – At BLVD Dental Aesthetics, we use white, composite resin in our fillings to help restore damaged or decayed teeth while maintaining your tooth’s natural appearance. Dr. Daniel Adelpour applies composite fillings for cosmetic and therapeutic benefits.
- Dental Bridges – Missing teeth create gaps in your smile that impact both function and appearance. With dental bridges, Dr. Daniel Adelopour provides seamless dental bridges to restore how smiles look, feel, and function.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening – Say goodbye to stained teeth and hello to a bright, white smile that looks attractive. Teeth whitening products and treatments can revive your smile, creating a beautiful smile. Our Mid-Wilshire teeth whitening team offers Philips Zoom Whitening to dramatically brighten your smile up to eight shades in a single, 45-minute session.
- Porcelain Veneers – Subtle or major cosmetic dental flaws (like stains, gaps, or cracks) can put a damper on your self-esteem and obstruct your appearance. With our porcelain veneers, you can have a seamless look and comfortable feel with your new smile.
- Smile Makeovers – If you’re unhappy with your appearance, a smile makeover could transform your smile from flawed to flawless. Also known as a full mouth rehabilitation, a smile makeover is a phased series of cosmetic dental treatments intended to give patients a refreshed appearance and a new outlook on life. Take a look at our long list of dental treatments.
Smile Makeover, is it worth it?
At BLVD Dental Aesthetics, your dental visit will be curated from start to finish. In the heart of the Mid-Wilshire neighborhood in Los Angeles, we pride ourselves on our customer service and strive to make every patient feel welcome and comfortable when they’re in our office. Cosmetic dentistry can make a big impact on your smile and overall confidence. When you arrive for your initial consultation, Dr. Adelpour will work closely with you to create a realistic treatment plan to kick-start your journey to confidence.
Still not convinced? Listen to what our patient, Andrew, had to say:
“The best experience I’ve had at the dentist for I don’t know how long. The facility is beautiful and clean, the doctor is easy to talk to and fun. I love how I could watch or listen to whatever I want while they work on perfecting my smile. They use all the latest equipment and even showed me a 3D model of my teeth! Definitely going to come back indefinitely for the best experience.”
Everyone deserves a smile they are proud of, but if you aren’t satisfied with how your smile looks right now, Dr. Adelpour can help you get there. Schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation with the best cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills by calling 323-673-2746 or messaging us online.